Summit Home 2021

Home » Summit Home 2021

SUMMIT SESSIONS

The Free Event and Encore Have Now Ended. Watch Available Summit Sessions by Clicking Below.

If you have the Recording Package, click here to login. To learn how you can recieve recordings of all event sessions, click here.

Summit Preview Video:

The Science & Wisdom of Emotions Summit Has Come to a Close

The live event is wrapping up, but you can still own all event recordings

Click Here to Learn More!

Who else would enjoy this summit?

Share with a friend!

Share a Comment Below!

1,861 Comments

1. Olga. April 18, 2021 at 9:21 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for this opportunity to share& connect with others and looking for more awareness, compassionate approach to life in a more stillness way of to be.

• Kaleigh Isaacs April 19, 2021 at 4:57 pm - Reply

Thanks Olga!

2. Peter Coppelman April 18, 2021 at 9:38 pm - Reply

I have nothing but hatred, disgust, and contempt for the millions of Americans who voted for Trump in 2020 (I’ll give them a pass on 2016), believe the 2020 election was stolen, won’t wear masks, and won’t get vaccinated. They feel the same way about me. Is there a way to bridge the divide between us? Whether there is or not, what can I do with my unhealthy emotions?

• Ernando de Souza Silva April 20, 2021 at 5:54 am - Reply

We’re living a similar experience here in Brazil.

Take a look at the project Brave Angels, it’s from the US and very inspiring (to me, personally).

3. Patricia April 18, 2021 at 10:23 pm - Reply

I live on the west coast of Canada – Vancouver Island. Thank you for bringing so many presenters together to share ideas and wisdom with us. Amazing that it is accessible to all. I look forward to being in the loving presence of many people who want to create a world that recognizes the benefits of emotions, freely and honestly expressed but tempered by compassion and wisdom.

Gratitude to those who have worked so diligently to bring this summit together.

4. Tracy van Ham April 18, 2021 at 11:05 pm - Reply

Greetings from Tilburg, Holland.
    I am very grateful for this summit and all the wisdom you will share with us.
    🙏🏼✨💫💖

5. shalini k. sharma April 18, 2021 at 11:40 pm - Reply

Warmest Greetings from South India, Karnataka, Manipal!

I wish to enhance my understanding of the helpful emotions to be able to use them optimally for my own well being and those of others I live and work with.
    Thank you so very much for arranging it and inviting us for free.

All good wishes.
    shalini k. sharma
    (psychiatric social worker heading counselling, welfare and training services in an engineering college)

6. Valerie Russell April 19, 2021 at 12:14 am - Reply

Greetings from Ireland I am really looking forward to this summit. I would like to thank all involved for making this happen. The world really needs this right now

7. Carmen Khoury April 19, 2021 at 1:15 am - Reply

Greetings from Vienna, I am really looking forward to this inspiring summit. I would also like to thank all involved for taking the time and sharing these wonderful thoughts and feelings with us. It is a lovely project!
    Good luck and warmest regards,

8. peter clare April 19, 2021 at 2:04 am - Reply

Hi from Lancashire UK 🙂 Looking forward to all of it !!!

9. Thomasina Sng April 19, 2021 at 2:06 am - Reply

Greeting from Australia and thank you.

10. Gregory April 19, 2021 at 2:18 am - Reply

Reesma Menakem and His Holiness together at last:)

11. Hope Elizabeth Traficanti April 19, 2021 at 3:03 am - Reply

Buongiorno from Rome! What a wonderful opportunity to connect with the wisest people of our day and many others. Thank you so much for this event. Counting down the days… Can’t wait to see you all there.

12. Alice Lee April 19, 2021 at 3:21 am - Reply

Greetings from HK & I’m grateful to participate in such a meaningful event. Looking forward to this learning journey.

13. Zolzaya Demberel April 19, 2021 at 4:23 am - Reply

Greetings from Mongolia. I am delighted to participate in the summit. May all sentient beings be happy and free of suffering.

14. Lesley Croome April 19, 2021 at 4:35 am - Reply

I feel a sense of rejoicing at the prospect of these redeeming summit talks and to be in touch with all those of us who wish to share and work on our feelings……

15. Susanna April 19, 2021 at 5:48 am - Reply

Hello from Italy! This past year has been full of overwhelming emotions. I am so grateful for the opportunity to participate in this event and to listen to such great teachers who share their knowledge and wisdom with us. Thanks!

16. Ralf April 19, 2021 at 7:36 am - Reply

First of all a BIG thank you for making this summit accessible to all for free!!
    I am looking forward to learning more about the science behind emotions and also how to deal with it and bring it into my meditations.

17. Sandy April 19, 2021 at 8:16 am - Reply

I live in Vancouver, Canada. Thank you for making this important and rich summit so easily available and making it possible for us to connect world wide.

18. Julie O’Neill April 19, 2021 at 9:26 am - Reply

Looking forward to this event in Ontario, Canada. Continuing my personal journey of self study and self realization for the betterment of all humanity.

19. Rosalinda April 19, 2021 at 9:28 am - Reply

Saludos a todos desde México

20. Anupa April 19, 2021 at 10:08 am - Reply

I am looking forward to understanding myself and others better. And possibly, networking with other seekers. The human world is in such a crisis, maybe the more we can understand our driving emotions the better chance of a hopeful future.
    I live in Singapore, and am a author.

21. Susanne April 19, 2021 at 10:40 am - Reply

It s realy nice to stay together in such a difficult time and it is so important to understand our emotions for staying good with me and all other persons I meet in my live.
    And it is a great honour to hear the wisdom of the Dalai Lama. Thanks a lot for giving me this chance.
    Susanne from Germany

22. Ruby Grad April 19, 2021 at 10:42 am - Reply

I am joining from a place of wanting to fully experience and understand the full range of emotions so that I am able to be of service to myself and others in as complete a way as possible. I live in Portland, OR, USA.

23. Eva Quintana April 19, 2021 at 10:49 am - Reply

Hola from El Paso, Texas! I would like to gain a profound understanding of my human emotions. Thank you for this summit’s global reaching-out effort to educate people like myself about their health and well-being related issues.

24. Giovanna April 19, 2021 at 10:53 am - Reply

Greetings from Italy. Many thanks for this great opportunity. I am looking forward to learning more about the science of emotions.

25. Barbara DaDalt April 19, 2021 at 11:13 am - Reply

Hello from Sault Ste. Marie Ontario. The hub of the Great Lakes! Been at self awareness for a while. Many different methodologies. Getting nowhere just getting older. Hope to learn to find happiness.

26. Guilherme S.R.Neves April 19, 2021 at 11:25 am - Reply

Hi, I’m from Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul- Brazil. I’m psychologist and have been working with mindfulness and non verbal communication behavior for a while, and I have a large expectations for learning in this summit.

27. Sílvia Roscoe April 19, 2021 at 11:40 am - Reply

Hello, from Belo Horizonte, Brazil!

I am looking forward to the opportunity of taking part of this Summit!

Best regards!

28. Arita April 19, 2021 at 12:43 pm - Reply

What better time than now to answer the call for hope, healing, and understanding? Thank you.

29. Dorothea April 19, 2021 at 1:00 pm - Reply

Greetings from Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. Thank you to all who have invested their time and energy to gift us with this summit.

30. Adele April 19, 2021 at 1:02 pm - Reply

Hello from Edinburg, Texas!

31. Robin April 19, 2021 at 1:31 pm - Reply

Hello from Farmington, CT. thank you for this wonderful gift!

32. Vanuza Fortes Ribeiro April 19, 2021 at 1:39 pm - Reply

OLA! ESTOU FALANDO DO BRASIL. BELO HORIZONTE. É MARAVILHOSO PODER PARTICIPAR DESTA COMUNIDADE. É GRANDE A EXPECTATIVA PARA ASSISTIR AS PALESTRAS DESTES MESTRES E ENCONTRAR COM TODAS AS PESSOAS. ESTA REDE DE ENSINAMENTOS E COMPAIXÃO É FUNDAMENTAL NESTE MOMENTO DO NOSSO PLANETA TÃO MACHUCADO. MUITA PAZ E APRENDIZADO PARA TODOS.

• Susan Bauer-Wu [Mind & Life] April 19, 2021 at 5:18 pm - Reply

Obrigada, Venuza!

33. Paola Dueville April 19, 2021 at 1:46 pm - Reply

Thank you very much for your invitation, I’ m very happy to be part of this community.

Regards from Madrid

34. Ineke April 19, 2021 at 1:48 pm - Reply

Hello and greetings from The Netherlands.
    What a great opportunity to be inspired by so much wisdom through this Summit.

35. Ryan April 19, 2021 at 2:54 pm - Reply

Thanks for all your help in putting the summit together!

36. Dawn Murphy April 19, 2021 at 2:55 pm - Reply

Hello from Massachusetts (USA)! Thank you for putting this event together and making accessible for free!

37. Isia April 19, 2021 at 4:46 pm - Reply

Hello from New York! I look forward to this event, and I’m very grateful that it’s being made available for free. We all need hope, inspiration, and healing.

38. Judy Bircher April 19, 2021 at 7:55 pm - Reply

Hello from Salem, Massachusetts (USA)! Very excited to join this community. The timing is perfect. Thank you so much for offering this to all at this time. Peace.

39. Veena April 19, 2021 at 8:11 pm - Reply

Hello from China! I look forward to learn from all the speakers how to help myself and others have a better quality of life.

40. Iris April 19, 2021 at 8:14 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity. Greetings from Iris from Hong Kong!

41. Erika April 19, 2021 at 9:58 pm - Reply

Grateful for this beautiful opportunity 🙏 Erika from Mexico City.

42. Kaya Brandt April 19, 2021 at 11:08 pm - Reply

Hello and greetings from Kaya in Finland

It will be wonderful to see and listen to the Dalai Lama and all the presenters! I have studied with Alan at the UCSB ages ago and translated one of his books into Finnish — a calling adopted at the time with an overflowing, grateful heart!
    His dream (and the dream of many others, as well) to bring the contemplative wisdom and research to the west is truly happening!

43. Huong April 20, 2021 at 12:43 am - Reply

Dear All,

It’s highly appreciated for giving me this chance to join the event

Huong

44. Rahul April 20, 2021 at 12:49 am - Reply

Hello and greetings.
    The list of presenters are amazing. Only one comment that I have to make is that somehow no presenters are representing the vedic wisdom which had done some pioneering and original work on the above topics. Please include some speakers, if possible.
    Thanking you.

45. Mitesh Shah April 20, 2021 at 2:24 am - Reply

Hi Everyone.
    Mitesh from London UK. Thanks for the invitation. Looking forward to learn and deepen my understanding. Wishing you all well.

46. Seema Menon April 20, 2021 at 5:24 am - Reply

HI Everyone, feel lucky to have come across this and get the wisdom of this esteemed group of speakers.
    Looking forward 🙂

47. Mike April 20, 2021 at 5:28 am - Reply

Greetings from Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. I’m a school counselor currently working with elementary school children of expatriate employees here in the KSA. As I teach about naming emotions, emotional regulation, and mindfulness, I realize how much more work I can do to experience the full range of emotions.

48. Kalpesh Vora April 20, 2021 at 6:18 am - Reply

Greetings from Gujarat, India.

Thanks for Hosting this and allowing ‘US’ to be a part of this wonderful summit.

Best wishes,
    Kalpesh Vora

49. Jamie April 20, 2021 at 8:00 am - Reply

Hello from Southern California, U.S.A.! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity! Looking forward to it!
    Best to All, Jamie

50. Maura April 20, 2021 at 8:03 am - Reply

Thank you for offering this event. Looking forward to listening and learning, and exploring new ways doing and being, and meeting some new friends along the way.