Summit Home 2021

Home » Summit Home 2021

SUMMIT SESSIONS

The Free Event and Encore Have Now Ended. Watch Available Summit Sessions by Clicking Below.

If you have the Recording Package, click here to login. To learn how you can recieve recordings of all event sessions, click here.

Summit Preview Video:

The Science & Wisdom of Emotions Summit Has Come to a Close

The live event is wrapping up, but you can still own all event recordings

Click Here to Learn More!

Who else would enjoy this summit?

Share with a friend!

Share a Comment Below!

1,861 Comments

1. Valerie Featherstone April 20, 2021 at 10:05 am - Reply

Hello from West Yorkshire, UK. Thank you for the free Summit. Val Featherstone

• Cynthia Stokoe April 21, 2021 at 3:11 am - Reply

Hello I’m Cynthia and I’m looking forward to joining you all from Wolverhampton in the UK 🙏🏼

2. Shreya April 20, 2021 at 10:20 am - Reply

Looking forward to joining I’m from Kenya 🙂

• Susanna Kaldewey April 20, 2021 at 10:54 am - Reply

Hei so far from me in Florence Italy

• Florence Ofori April 21, 2021 at 7:47 am - Reply

Hi, I’m Florence, joining from Ghana!

3. Jorien April 20, 2021 at 10:36 am - Reply

Hi Thank you so much for this offering! I am looking forward to it! Loving kindness from Amsterdam 🙏

4. Susanna Kaldewey April 20, 2021 at 10:55 am - Reply

Hello Susan From Florence Italy . Beat Pomaia.

5. Linda Noble April 20, 2021 at 11:09 am - Reply

Hello from the north east of Scotland in the U.K. A huge thank you to everyone involved in offering this knowledge to all people of the world. It is truly wonderful, very practical and I am sure it will be very inspiring. Looking forward to the summit.

6. Justine yula April 20, 2021 at 11:21 am - Reply

Looking forward to meeting you all. What a wonderful opportunity to meet people from around the world! I feel grateful! Namaste from New York State!

7. Karen Bergman April 20, 2021 at 11:22 am - Reply

Hello all from Fernie, British Columbia, Canada. I’m looking to become more kind and compassionate. And whatever else this Summit brings c

8. adriana rocco April 20, 2021 at 11:44 am - Reply

I am joining this meeting as a very old spiritual sister of all of you, fortunate enough to have been blessed by a close encounter with Thay Nhat Hanh over the last 25 years. In gratitude, adriana

9. Britta Mohr April 20, 2021 at 12:42 pm - Reply

I am looking forward to joining from Bavaria, Germany!

10. Dan Gulliver April 20, 2021 at 12:59 pm - Reply

Dan from Montréal Canada,
    Looking forward to the summit !

11. Diego Mier-y-Teran April 20, 2021 at 1:23 pm - Reply

Saludos a todos, desde Oaxaca, México. Excited about this wonderful event! I hope it benefits many many many…

12. Meron April 20, 2021 at 1:23 pm - Reply

Greeting to all from Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
    I am a mother of two and wanted to explore more in my special interest area. Thank you for the free summit.

13. Dushitza April 20, 2021 at 1:29 pm - Reply

Halo from Slovenia! Grateful for such a rich enlistment of the respected and wise teachers who are participating in this Summit. Looking forward to listening to them and seeing friends all over the world. This is a precious gift given to us all. Bowing in gratitude. Thank you.

14. Erika April 20, 2021 at 2:09 pm - Reply

Hello from Toronto! Wonderful to see so many people from all over will be part of this summit. I’m excited and so grateful to the organizers.

15. Alileau April 20, 2021 at 2:54 pm - Reply

Hello from France
    Thank you for creating the conditions for gathering people together to make another new step for the unity of the humankind.

16. Stella Joy April 20, 2021 at 3:02 pm - Reply

We are from Glastonbury, Somerset UK and are happy to share with the wider global family

Love and Joy

Stella

17. Sue April 20, 2021 at 4:19 pm - Reply

What a glorious sangha, a worldwide connection of awake beings. Greetings from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, so grateful to be a part of this energy.

18. Vesna April 20, 2021 at 5:21 pm - Reply

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I am joining from Vancouver, BC.

19. Anthony Pudlo April 20, 2021 at 5:53 pm - Reply

Hello from Appleton Wisconsin. I feel honored to be part of a truly global learning community
    Tony

20. Jim Tomeo April 20, 2021 at 6:51 pm - Reply

Hello from Fairfield Connecticut, home to Catholic universities (Fairfield and Sacred Heart) and historic colonial homes and harbors. I’m hoping to delve into spiritual transitions en route to “self actualization” from both an emotional and experiential perspective through the len(es) of the world’s great religions. 😃

21. Alim Sukhbaatar April 20, 2021 at 7:04 pm - Reply

Hello!! Greetings from Mongolia,UB. Thank you for this wonderful opportunities.

22. Diane Chenier April 20, 2021 at 7:34 pm - Reply

Hello, I am from Quebec, Canada. Thanking you in advance!

23. Rene Anita April 20, 2021 at 9:11 pm - Reply

Hello joining from Los Angeles. hopefully waiting, thank you in advance

24. Danielle April 20, 2021 at 10:04 pm - Reply

Danielle from Denver, CO

I’m really looking forward to this summit!

25. Windy April 20, 2021 at 10:47 pm - Reply

Windy from HCMC Vietnam and really excited waiting for this summit. Shared it to friends around and hope to see them here.

26. Yv Renkens April 20, 2021 at 11:00 pm - Reply

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I am joining from, Limburg in Holland, Yv

27. Andrés Gianni April 20, 2021 at 11:27 pm - Reply

Hello from Brazil! This event is a wonderful opportunity to inspire people towards a more positive and loving world. It is an honor to be here with you all.

Love and joy,

Andrés Gianni

28. Sara April 20, 2021 at 11:35 pm - Reply

Sara from Cape Town, Soith Africa. Looking forward to experiencing and learning.

29. Szilvia April 20, 2021 at 11:58 pm - Reply

Hi I am joining from the Netherlands. Looking forward to learning and growing wisdom. I feel honored to be a part of this global community.

30. Tamar Reva Einstein April 21, 2021 at 12:44 am - Reply

Good morning from Jerusalem. I will be watching the recordings due to the time difference and will be present in heart and spirit.
    With love and prayers of peace for all, Tammy

31. Sundeep April 21, 2021 at 12:45 am - Reply

Morning, I’ll be joining you all from Manchester, UK, England. Looking forward to hearing more around the overlaps between science and Buddhism in pursuit of creating a kinder, wiser world. Great to be part of this community.

32. Ranjita Kumari April 21, 2021 at 1:36 am - Reply

Hi wonderful people! I am Ranjita and I am just very excited to listen to these awesome people. I am from India and I will be joining this very special summit with you all. 🙂

33. Marianne Sejr April 21, 2021 at 1:57 am - Reply

Greetings from Denmark
    Thank you for this wonderful event – gratefuly looking forward to learning and to be inspired for the benefit of all

34. Margaret Harte April 21, 2021 at 2:23 am - Reply

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity for global connection.
    I will be joining you all from Northumberland UK.

35. Sandra April 21, 2021 at 2:23 am - Reply

Hi! I am Sandra,
    A little portuguese sending Love and Peace from Luxembourg

36. Yu-Ching April 21, 2021 at 2:43 am - Reply

Hi! I’m Yu-Ching from Taiwan.

37. Angela McPherson April 21, 2021 at 2:49 am - Reply

Hello from Hobart, Tasmania, I am so exited and grateful and cannot wait to receive and share the wonderful gifts I’m sure will emanate from this gathering. Namaste!

38. Kay April 21, 2021 at 3:16 am - Reply

Hello from Swansea UK
    Looking forward to joining this event and learning how to be wiser and kinder to the planet and all that share it. Namaste

39. savita April 21, 2021 at 3:46 am - Reply

Hello from Dubai. Have marked the dates & looking forward very much to the summit.

40. Louise April 21, 2021 at 4:19 am - Reply

Hi from South Australia, looking forward to joining this event

41. Rachel April 21, 2021 at 4:36 am - Reply

Hi everyone, I am really looking forward to enjoying this event, from Nottingham, UK

42. Kathy April 21, 2021 at 5:20 am - Reply

I’m listening from Thailand and looking forward to the comments of all teachers and knowing that many of us are taking this in from around the world. Namaste, Kathy

43. Kelly April 21, 2021 at 5:34 am - Reply

Thank you for this offering! I’m joining from Nanaimo, BC Canada

44. Jon April 21, 2021 at 5:38 am - Reply

Hi from Orkney Scotland. Interesting things to unfold. Looking forward to it Jon

45. Richard Baker April 21, 2021 at 6:04 am - Reply

Hello from South Portland, Maine 🙂

46. Sherry Mederos April 21, 2021 at 6:18 am - Reply

Hello from Long Island, New York. I’m so excited to be joining the summit

47. Tsering Tashi April 21, 2021 at 6:37 am - Reply

Hello from Brooklyn, NYC. 🙏Thank you for Hosting this wonderful event. looking forward to joining this event .

48. Janine Peters April 21, 2021 at 7:03 am - Reply

Hello from Maastricht in the Netherlands. I look forward to the summit.

49. Marie-Claude Grau April 21, 2021 at 7:09 am - Reply

Bonjour de Montréal, Canada. Bien hâte de participer à cet évènement.

50. Mercedes Cecilia April 21, 2021 at 7:33 am - Reply

Thank you so much for offering this wonderful Summit for free, I look forward to hear my teachers and mentors, and wonderful spiritual leaders