Summit Home 2021

Home » Summit Home 2021

SUMMIT SESSIONS

The Free Event and Encore Have Now Ended. Watch Available Summit Sessions by Clicking Below.

If you have the Recording Package, click here to login. To learn how you can recieve recordings of all event sessions, click here.

Summit Preview Video:

The Science & Wisdom of Emotions Summit Has Come to a Close

The live event is wrapping up, but you can still own all event recordings

Click Here to Learn More!

Who else would enjoy this summit?

Share with a friend!

Share a Comment Below!

1,861 Comments

1. LUCIANE CURTY April 21, 2021 at 8:02 am - Reply

Bom dia a todos! Sou Luciane Curty, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil. Gratidão por poder participar deste evento.Fico feliz em poder compartilhar vivências com pessoas de tantas nacionalidades e todas focadas no crescimento espiritual.

• chris clay, JD, PhD Candidate April 21, 2021 at 8:25 pm - Reply

I am super excited to attend these seminars! Appropriately handling emotions is an oft overlooked skill in terms of both conflict issue resolution with others, as well as internal resolution within ourselves. It could make the difference in whether we succeed—or not.

• Fabiana Nardi April 22, 2021 at 8:42 am - Reply

Muito feliz em ver que temos Brasileiros fazendo parte desse evento tão significativo e impactante! Prazer em virtualmente conhecê-la, Luciane. Meu nome é Fabiana Nardi e eu sou de São Paulo, capital, porém moro em Denver, no Colorado! Abraço a você e a todos os nossos amigos brasileiros por aqui!

2. Colette April 21, 2021 at 8:09 am - Reply

My name is Colette. I am joining this summit from my rural half acre homestead in Eastern Ontario, Canada, where I strive to live in harmony with our beautiful planet.

I am looking forward to learning from this exceptional group of teachers. I am grateful that you offer access to this remarkable event for free! Thank you so very much.

3. Evelina April 21, 2021 at 9:23 am - Reply

My name’s Evelina and I’m here to learn for myself and to help motivate others to learn about mental health and our minds also emotions . In the world we live in today . As well as help to educate myself and others on the stigma of mental health and emotions through the eyes of science and mind body to heal in all ways
    In conclusion I’m grateful to have access to this for free and learn from great teachers.

4. Evelina April 21, 2021 at 9:30 am - Reply

Hello everyone from Florida,
    USA
    My name’s Evelina I’m here to learn for myself and to help others understand mental health and emotions. I’m very excited to have access to this event for free and listen to the teachers from all over thank you for this blessing

5. Kenia de Melo Rocha April 21, 2021 at 9:36 am - Reply

Boa tarde!
    Meu nome é Kênia, falo de Armação dos Búzios e meu interesse é ouví- los, ampliar conhecimentos sobre as emoções.

Me aprofundo na Comunicação Não Violenta e sinto sincronicidades com os temas e debatedores do evento.

Obrigada pela oportunidade.

6. Sivakami M Ashley April 21, 2021 at 9:56 am - Reply

Good evening, my name is Sivakami and I am joining from Mataro, Spain. With deep gratitude for receiving these teachings

7. Stephanie April 21, 2021 at 10:12 am - Reply

Hiya! I’m Stephanie from Stratford, ON, Canada and I’m thrilled to take the plunge into an exploration of the profound influence our emotional worlds have on our lives. I’m so glad this is of interest to so many. Very grateful to join in with you all.

8. Meg April 21, 2021 at 10:13 am - Reply

I’m am joining from North Carolina in the US. I’m filled with excitement and gratitude for the opportunity to learn from the amazing list of teachers and share in the collective energy of this group.

9. KJ Lavan April 21, 2021 at 10:23 am - Reply

From Houston, TX… looking forward to share with each of you an enlightening, interactive, & soul-enhancing event. Namaste 🙏🏾

10. Kunzang wangmo thaye April 21, 2021 at 11:41 am - Reply

I am joining from Bhutan and looking forward to learn from the greatest personalities alive today. Thank you for making this happen and available to all.

11. Simran Sandhu April 21, 2021 at 11:58 am - Reply

Hi
    I am Simran Sandhu . I will be joining from the UK. It will be fabulous to listen and get connected with some amazing minds, Cannot wait !

12. Jennifer Cordes April 21, 2021 at 12:17 pm - Reply

Hi! I am Jennifer and I will be joining from Southern California. I’m very excited for the opportunity to listen and learn!

13. Regiane April 21, 2021 at 12:33 pm - Reply

Hi Everybody!

My name is Regiane, I’m from Brazil, and I was invited by a friend. I’m very excited with this possibility to learn more about my emotions and practise more love and comprehension. I became studing some aspects of emotions and emotional intelligence because the pandemic, and I want to learn more. Thank you all for this opportunity!

14. lali April 21, 2021 at 12:59 pm - Reply

Hy, I am Lali, from Spain, I live in the country near the Mediterranean. I am so looking forward to asist at the beginning of May. Please let me know at what time I can see and join, as I said from Spain.

• Vivi April 21, 2021 at 2:51 pm - Reply

Hello Lali. Good to hear from you and we appreciate your question! Spain is either 5 or 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (EST) – depending on what part of Spain you reside in. Each days live session is at 7 pm EST or 12 am WEST or 1 am CEST (the following day). More details will be coming to you as the Summit nears with sessions times and dates.

15. Sonia Rolim Reis April 21, 2021 at 1:40 pm - Reply

Hi!!
    My name is Sônia, I am from Brazil and I am very happy with a possibility to learn about science and wisdom of emotions because usually when we are loaded with feelings we lose the ability to reason.

16. Ana Paula Clares April 21, 2021 at 2:58 pm - Reply

Hello my name is Ana I am from Brazil but I have been in the UK for over 17 years. On one of my sleepless night, I was browsing the internet and came across to this wonderful Summit. I believe it meant to be!.
    Can not wait to be apart of this amazing opportunity.

17. Ana April 21, 2021 at 3:00 pm - Reply

Can not wait to be apart of this amazing opportunity.

18. Mildred April 21, 2021 at 3:13 pm - Reply

Hello, my name is Mildred. I live in Oregon, USA. I’m eager to have the opportunity to join this amazing summit on emotions. What a wonderful group of speakers!

19. Judy April 21, 2021 at 3:31 pm - Reply

I am Judy and I live in West Des Moines, Iowa, USA

20. Tania April 21, 2021 at 3:40 pm - Reply

Hello, my name is Tania
    I’m from Tasmania and very excited for this event to start
    I’m so grateful for the opportunity to be the student and always looking for ways to be a better person
    Thankyou

21. Susan April 21, 2021 at 3:52 pm - Reply

Hello! I’m Susan from Chicago. I’m an emotional intelligence coach and very excited to learn new insights and practices from these wonderful leaders and share them with my clients. Just watching the 4-minute video made me so happy and also choked up reflecting on the struggles we’ve all shared during these challenging times. Thank you for doing this!

22. Sally April 21, 2021 at 4:43 pm - Reply

Hello, I’m Sally and am joining from Houston, Texas. I’m looking forward to being connected and learning from this summit. Thank you!

23. Leonel Henríquez April 21, 2021 at 4:54 pm - Reply

Hello from Lima, Peru. I work in Playing House, a startup that teaches Emotional Intelligence throw games. Excited for this opportunity.

24. Meledie April 21, 2021 at 5:22 pm - Reply

Good Day EVERY BODY … Meledie from Kamloops, British Columbia Canada 🇨🇦 I am here to settle my emotions and attempt to help settle my wee families state of flux.

25. Maria Schembri April 21, 2021 at 5:48 pm - Reply

Hello!
    My name is Maria Schembri, and my pronouns are she/her. I am attending from San Diego, CA.

26. Penny Boyer April 21, 2021 at 6:34 pm - Reply

I am in Little Rock, Arkansas. After such a hard, emotional year in 2020, I’m ready for things to get better. I’m excited to watch this.

27. Connor Jane April 21, 2021 at 6:40 pm - Reply

Hello, I am hoping to learn something about my emotions and positivity. I need some skills for handling stress and letting go of pain. Thank you

28. Robin April 21, 2021 at 8:18 pm - Reply

Hello from beautiful San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. I am looking forward to this amazing summit! Many thanks.

29. sandeep sood April 21, 2021 at 9:21 pm - Reply

I am from Delhi Ncr India lookimg forward to learn and spread the positivity

30. Madhavi April 21, 2021 at 10:53 pm - Reply

I am Madhavi from Dubai. Thank you so much for doing this… just watching the promo video made me feel lighter and happier! I was worried for the world. Am looking forward to learn how to manage my feelings of worry and anxiety for people who are suffering from covid.

31. TARA HASNAIN April 21, 2021 at 11:39 pm - Reply

Hi, I am joinign from Singaproe and looking fwd to hearing His Holiness, Doc Richie Davidson and many others again! IS it possible to access the full program already on any site? or not as yet?

• Jacob Freund April 22, 2021 at 9:53 am - Reply

Hello Tara,

We’re glad you are looking forward to the program! The program for each day will become available on the day listed, with the full program available being available after the final day of the summit.

32. Jackie April 22, 2021 at 1:41 am - Reply

Hi, I am Jackie joining from USA. Thanks for offering this workshop. I want to learn new ways about emotions.

33. FRANCISCA TARAZAGA April 22, 2021 at 3:59 am - Reply

Hello, my name is Francesca and i am joining from Madrid, thanks for been there helping everybody to be better and happier

34. karin April 22, 2021 at 4:08 am - Reply

hello I joining this summit to meet the community working for compassion, love and gratitude

35. Anna Unwin April 22, 2021 at 4:22 am - Reply

Hi. Anna from Australia. I am open minded; not sure what i will learn or how this may make me change my behaviour or reflect on relationships and connections.

36. Nandita Ahuja April 22, 2021 at 4:26 am - Reply

Hi. I am from Delhi but have recently moved to Mumbai . Looking forward to learn how to manage my feelings and my emotions and how I can use them to improve myself. Above all to listen to His Holinesssbd many others.

37. Ward Tongen April 22, 2021 at 7:41 am - Reply

I intend to drop in on this Summit. Some of my favorite Dharma teachers. Love to hear His Holiness the Dalai Lama laugh. It’s infectious.

38. Tim Pedigo April 22, 2021 at 7:50 am - Reply

What a fantastic offering at a crucial time. Thank you!

39. Behnaaz Mody April 22, 2021 at 8:20 am - Reply

Hello Lovely people!

I am Behnaaz from India and I am an Early years educator. Since I spend most of my time with these amazing, beautiful babies, I understand how important our emotions and well-being is. I am looking forward to hearing and learning from all the wonderful teachers and people. I feel very very grateful to be a part of this summit!

40. Tasneem M April 22, 2021 at 8:42 am - Reply

HI! I am from Mumbai. I m joining this seminar to be more positive in life and the things I can avoid in my life to make my life beautiful and stress free.

41. Phoebe April 22, 2021 at 8:52 am - Reply

Greetings! This is Phoebe in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA

42. Jacqueline April 22, 2021 at 9:10 am - Reply

Looking forward to this! Journaling my strong emotions

43. Nancy Phillips April 22, 2021 at 9:18 am - Reply

Hi, ya! I am Nancy originally from Owatonna, MN and currently living near Los Angeles. I am really excited to participate in this journey with you all!

44. Natalie April 22, 2021 at 9:34 am - Reply

Hi! I’m Natalie from Florida. So excited to learn and grow with everyone. I’m a teacher looking to increase emotional wellness for teens.

45. Mónica Vásquez April 22, 2021 at 9:38 am - Reply

Hola, soy Mónica, de Santiago, Chile, muy agradecida de participar en este evento

46. M EUGENIA DUQUE GÓMEZ April 22, 2021 at 9:55 am - Reply

HOLA!!! Here María Eugenia from México!!! So grateful for this event

47. RENATA CARVALHO LIMA RAMOS April 22, 2021 at 11:15 am - Reply

Hello! I am Renata from Brasil. And I live in the city of São Paulo. Very glad to be here in this event. Thank you all for this oportunity.

48. tamar April 22, 2021 at 12:09 pm - Reply

hi from the international community of auroville, tamil nadu, india.
    curious and looking forward (:

49. Fer Latorre April 22, 2021 at 12:23 pm - Reply

Buenas noches,
    I’m Fer living in Chennai, India from Ecuador.
    I’m grateful to be part of this summit. I want to strengthen my practice so I can be a stronger, more loving and caring Mindful Teacher to my little ones in Lower Elementary grades. Muy agradecida.

50. Susan Nelson April 22, 2021 at 2:27 pm - Reply

Hello
    My name is Susan and I am listening and learning from Springfield, IL, USA where I am a Nurse Practitioner. I am looking forward to the sessions and incorporating them into my interactions with others